The Brothers of Charity Services in Merseyside is holding a four week trial of interactive and fun sessions for the people we support to get involved with. The sessions are being held in the Resource Centre at Thingwall Hall.
Commencing week 5th June 2017 for four weeks.
- Monday Morning – Flower Arranging: £2 per session, from 10am to 11:30am.
- Monday Afternoon – Gardening session with hanging basket to take home after the last session: £10 for four sessions, from 1pm.
- Tuesday Morning – Cookery: £2 per session, 10am to 11:30am.
- Wednesday Morning – Cookery: £2 per session, 10am to 11:30am. Zumba: £3 per session, 10:45am to 11:45am.
- Wednesday Afternoon – Pamper/ Hand Massage: £1 per session, from 1:15pm to 2:30pm.
- Thursday Morning – Cookery: £2 per session, 10am to 11:30am.
- Friday Morning – Pamper Session: £1 per session, 10:15am to 11:30am.
- Friday Afternoon – Bingo: 1:30pm to 2:30pm.
Everyone we support from our Merseyside Services our welcome to come along!
Please call the Resource Centre to confirm attendance of activities on 0151 254 7866.
Please call the Resource Centre’s Canteen to book on to the cookery sessions on 0151 254 7839.