As part of our continued HealthBOCS programmes into positive staff wellbeing initiatives we will be welcoming registered provider ‘Be Holistic’ to deliver a variety of alternative therapy treatments to staff and the people we support on a complementary basis.
Liz Keeble from Be holistic is qualified to deliver a range of holistic therapies and will be offering staff a choice of the following experiences: Aromatherapy massage, Deep tissue massage, Indian head massage, Reflexology of hands and feet, Gentle facial massage and Reiki.
You can book a session on the following dates –
Merseyside Services – 8th September, 6th October, 3rd November, 1st December
Lancashire Services – 22nd September, 20th October, 17th November, 15th December
30 Minute slots will be available at the following times: 10am, 10:40am, 11:20am, 12pm, 1pm, 1:40pm
To book a time slot, please contact –
Merseyside Services – HR Team at Thingwall Hall
- Elle Maguire: 5411 or 0151 228 4429
Lancashire Services – HR Team at Lisieux Hall
- Elle Maguire: 5411 or 01257 266 311
Click here to view the flyer for our Merseyside Services.
Click here to view the flyer for our Lancashire Services.
To avoid transmission of Covid19 at all times, we will be putting a number of safety rules in place throughout every session to ensure everyone remains safe and well.
- Liz will wash her hands before and after each person and between tasks.
- Towels and sheets washed by on a hot wash.
- The table will be sanitised between users.
- All involved advised not to attend if displaying symptoms of Covid-19 or having been diagnosed.
- Temperature taken prior to treatment.
- Regular Covid testing of therapist to ensure infection free.
- PPE worn by therapist at all times.
- Those receiving treatments will be asked to wear masks when they come in (can remove during treatment) & hand sanitise.
- Facials are not available due to the increased risk of transmission at close contact.
- All involved will sanitise their hands before arrival and when leaving.