Role: Administrative Apprentice for VACS and Day Services – Regional
Hours: 36.25 hours a week
Hourly rate: £3.91 for apprentices under 19 or over 19 in their first year
- To assist with all appropriate team administrative tasks
- To assist in the creation, maintenance and continual improvement of office systems and databases, both hard copy and electronic
- To assist with the accurate entry and monitoring of information to ensure effective record keeping
- Responsible for own personal learning and development/CPD in line with service policies and procedures.
- Represent the service in a professional and confidential manner building positive relationships with external stakeholders.
- To order and make up marketing material packs and be involved in marketing events as and when required
Skills and Qualifications
- Good levels of English and Maths
- Excellent IT Skills
- Ability to work in a confidential and professional manner
- Must be able to work flexibly across the organisation
- Must have excellent communication skills
For a job description & person specification see here