Our aim is to ensure all people have opportunities to learn and develop their individuality, to lead their lives as independently as possible and that everyone is treated with equity, dignity and respect.
The Brothers of Charity Services offers a range of services, in partnership with local community groups, housing associations and local businesses, to help people with learning disabilities integrate into society and to help them find their rightful place within the community.
Examples of support that the Brothers of Charity Services in Greater Manchester provides include:
- Complete personal care, washing & dressing
- Assist with hoarding
- Managing money
- Finding a job
- Support with domestic tasks
- Supporting individual’s to remain healthy
- Accessing the community
- Gain independent advice
- Get specialist support
- Support to go to college
- Socialise and be more confident
- Assistance with various appointments