Within the Lancashire region, the Brothers of Charity Services’ main site is within the tranquil surroundings of Lisieux Hall, in Whittle le Woods, Chorley. Located just a few minutes from both the M61 and M6, Lisieux Hall is home to the administration centre, registered nursing home, a day service for adults with learning disabilities that includes a sensory area and a respite facility.
Directions to Lisieux Hall
From North or South
1. Turn off M6 at Junction 28
2. Turn right off slip road
3. Turn right at traffic lights
4. Proceed for about 1 mile
5. Turn left at traffic lights on to B5248
6. Proceed for about 1 mile
7. Take first turning off roundabout
8. Bear left at traffic lights
9. Lisieux Hall site is on the left-hand side in about half a mile.
1. Turn off M61 at Junction 8
2. First left off roundabout, then at next roundabout take third exit on to A6
3. Travel along A6 for approximately two miles
4. After Shaw Hill Golf Course, turn left into Dawson Lane (B5248)
5. Lisieux Hall is on the right-hand side about one mile.