The Brothers of Charity Services in Lancashire is an established provider of supported living solutions. From its regional head office, the beautiful Lisieux Hall site in Whittle-le-Woods, Chorley, the Brothers of Charity Services in Lancashire supports over 160 people (287 total accessing all Lancashire services) across Chorley, Leyland, Preston and the Lancashire region to live independently in their own homes in the heart of their community.
Providing support within over 50 tenancies in Lancashire, we are currently able to offer a range of options depending on individual needs and funding pathways, which currently includes shared tenancies of between three and five people, single tenancies and apartment schemes incorporating a number of self-contained apartments with a shared staff facility.
Our supported living services are designed to assist adults and young people in Lancashire to sustain a true tenancy and maximise independence, choice and community presence via a culture of ‘enablement’, whilst remaining safe and happy with help from our Support Workers.
This may include support in the following areas;
- Accessing leisure and recreational opportunities
- Developing and maintaining daily living skills
- Developing and maintaining relationships
- Accessing statutory services such as GPs
- Managing all aspects of tenancy including paying bills and domestic tasks
- Undertaking work-based or voluntary opportunities