In partnership with Sport England and The National Lottery, Mencap have launched The Round the World Challenge, to support people with a learning disability to get out and get active.
Join our Voice for All team on 4th March 2020 for their Mencap Round the World Challenge Launch Day. The event will run from 10:30am to 1:30pm in the Voice For All room, Lisieux Hall.
The challenge will consist of:
- 6th May – Canoeing course
- April (after Easter) – Walking group on Tuesday mornings and Wednesday early evenings
- 24th April – 6 week Sailing course
For more information about the courses and to sign up please contact:
- Daniel Hall- 07436 790069
- Thusira Kenyon- 07786 315491