Do you know someone who has finished school or is currently attending college/university and is looking to develop their CV and learn new skills?
We’re offering paid summer work placements for young adults aged 17 and over (June/July to the end of August 2019).
Our summer work experience will provide you with:-
● Fantastic work experience in a range of positions.
● Up to 3 days work experience each week (flexible).
● Transferable skills to enhance your CV.
● Confidence in the world of work.
● We also offer opportunities to be involved and develop in wider business areas such as media, drama and office administration.
At the end of your work placement you may also be offered the opportunity of an apprenticeship with us!
The closing date for completed applications is Friday 24th May 2019.
To find out more about our summer work experience opportunities, please contact Bev Baker on:
Tel: 0151 228 4439 Email: Bev.Baker@brothersofcharity.org.uk
Click here to view the flyer.