The annual season ticket loan scheme offers and interest free loan from the Brothers of Charity Services in England over a 10 month period.
With this loan you can purchase a Mersey travel voucher which must be used to purchase a rail/bus pass for the travel between home and work by public transport.
Your Rail/Bus pass is:
- Refundable (if you have more than 2 months left on the ticket)
- Transferable if you change location
- Can be used 7 days a week
Before you apply:
- To qualify for the scheme you must have a permanent contract and work at least 16 hours a week.
- You will be required to sign a loan agreement which then gives the Brothers of Charity the authority to deduct 4 weekly amount from your salary until the loan has been repaid, this will be done over a 10 month period.