We like to care for our staff as much as we care for the people who access our services. Health BOCS enables us to promote health and wellbeing activities and initiatives to everyone.
More information is available on the Intranet and monthly E-Newsletter.
We aim to be proactive. Our investment includes:
- Ethos, Vision and Values of the Brothers of Charity Services: treating everyone with dignity and respect.
- Extensive and ongoing training/ CPD
- Commitment to work/life balance
- Comprehensive policies and procedures
- Variety of staff benefitsAnnual Staff & Health and Wellbeing surveys and action plans.
- Stress management and Health and Wellbeing is high on our agenda.
- We recognise the value of our staff.
- We have inclusive Communication Forums.
For more information on the Health and Wellbeing Programme, please contact Louise Brown (Pastoral Care and Volunteer Co-ordinator) on firstname.lastname@example.org