We’re launching our annual Christmas Card Competition for the people we support to take part. We’re looking for a design that summarises the festive season best; we can’t wait to see everyone’s creations!
Create your Christmas card design with the art materials of your choice or by using a computer.
- Your design should be on A5 sized paper.
- Please do not fold.
- Please no foil or glitter on your designs.
- Please provide your name and telephone number and the name of those who supported you to create your design.
Mark your entries as ‘Christmas Card Competition 2019 and send to:
- Merseyside: Thingwall Administrative Centre, Thingwall Hall, Broadgreen, Liverpool, L14 7NY.
- Lancashire: Lisieux Hall, Whittle-le-Woods, Chorley, PR6 7DX.
- Bury: Standard House, Bridge St, Bury, BL9 6HH.
Deadline for designs is 8th November 2019.
If you’d like to find out more, please email the marketing team on firstname.lastname@example.org.