How to access our services

We understand that finding and choosing someone to provide the support your son, daughter or relative needs into the future is a major event for any family and perhaps one of the biggest decisions you will ever have to make. We believe the best way for you to really find out about our services, understand our values and commitment to meet your needs, is to come and talk to us.

As a long-established provider of services for adults with additional needs, we have over 30 years’ experience in working with a range of interested parties within the Merseyside and surrounding regions, from social workers to families in developing individualised services and can offer information and signposting services in relation to a range of topics, from funding to advocacy services.

If you would like to speak with us or arrange a visit to our site at Thingwall Hall in Broadgreen, Liverpool or to any of our community based facilities within the Merseyside region, please feel free to get in touch using the ‘Contact us’ details. Alternatively if you would like to formally request a service please print and complete the Applying for services form:


Contact Details

Please provide your contact details


Preferred method of contact (Required) TelephoneEmailPost


Telephone (Required)

Email (Required)

Are you contacting us about YourselfA relativeA friendOther

If other, please specify

Name of the person requiring support (if different)


If this referral is for anyone other than you, do they know you are contacting us? YesNo

Details about support required

Location support is required

Date of Birth of the person requiring support (Required)

What kind of support do you require? Supported LivingAdult Day ServicesRegistered Nursing and Residential SupportSupport to Access EmploymentRespite SupportOther Support (please specify)

Other support, please specify

Are you currently receiving support/services? YesNo

Please detail all the current support/services you receive? (include any specialist supports such as speech and language; physiotherapy; psychiatry; etc)

Social worker name and contact details

Do you feel there are other details that would help in your enquiry/application for support. All information will be handled carefully and treated as private and confidential.

Do you have a support plan? YesNo

When would you like your support/services to begin?

Information Sharing

Do you consent for this information to be shared with other health professionals?YesNo

How did you hear about us?

How did you hear about our services? GoogleFacebookTwitterWebsiteNewspaperSocial WorkerFriend/FamilyOther

If other, please specify