Within the Merseyside region, the Brothers of Charity Services’ is based at Thingwall Hall in Broadgreen, Liverpool. Located a short distance from the M62 and M57, Thingwall Hall has excellent transport links with Liverpool City Centre and the surrounding areas. Thingwall Hall is home to an administration centre, a day service for adults with learning disabilities that includes a sensory room, a respite facility, registered nursing home and a swimming pool.
The Brothers of Charity Services in Merseyside provides support to some of the most marginalised people in society including adults with learning disabilities in the form of care in the community and day services across Liverpool, St Helens, Knowsley, Southport, Formby and the surrounding areas.
0151 228 4439
Directions to Thingwall Hall
1. Leave M62 at Junction 5 (Knotty Ash)
2. Keep left at the end of the slip road and proceed down Roby Road (running parallel to M62)
3. Proceed approx 1 mile to Junction with traffic lights where you take a right turn
4. Go under M62 and railway along Thomas Lane to another set of lights. At the lights, Thingwall Hall is on your right but that is not the entrance.
5. Take a right onto Thingwall Hall Drive and the first right onto Thingwall Lane. The entrance to Thingwall Hall is 200 yds on your right.