This Autumn, Imageink is running Health Cooking Demonstrations, Arm Chair Yoga and Local History Courses. These activities are open to the community. More details are below, please contact Carley Jones at Imageink on 0151 523 4944 to book your place!
Liverpool Food team Healthy Cooking Demonstrations
The Liverpool Food Team will be holding healthy cooking demonstrations for support workers working in supported living.
This is in line with CQC new fundamental standards. Regulation number 14.Meeting nutritional and hydration needs for the people we support at Brothers of Charity Services.
The sessions are from 10-12 midday at the Hetherlow centre.
• Tuesday 14th October,2014
• Tuesday 21st October, 2014
• Tuesday 28th October,2014
• Tuesday 4th November, 2014
• Tuesday 11th November, 2014
• Tuesday 18th November, 2014
Arm Chair Based Yoga
FREE Liverpool Adult Education Taster Courses A six week taster course in armchair based yoga with tutor Starr Webb starting
• Thursday 2nd October, 2014
• Thursday 9th October, 2014
• Thursday 16th October, 2014
• Thursday 23rd October, 2014
• Thursday 30th October, 2014
• Thursday 6th November, 2014
This will be from 10.15 -11.30 am
Five Week Local History Course
A five week course on local History using Art with tutor Dawn Cunliffe starting
• Monday 3rd November, 2014
• Monday 10th November, 2014
• Monday 17th November, 2014
• Monday 24th November, 2014
• Monday 1st December, 2014
This will be from 10.15 am until midday
Please contact Carley Jones at the Imageink on 523 4944 to book a place.
Participants are required to complete a registration form with Liverpool Adult Learning before starting the course. Adults attending the courses who do not attend the Hetherlow will need to ensure they have their own support staff with them.